Friday, February 20, 2009

President's Day Tournament

We ended the 3 day tournament with at 3-0 record. I believe we played 2 of the tougher teams in the tournament. A team from Aiea and one from Ewa Beach. We outscored the three teams by a total of 32-5. Despite a couple of injuries and missing players, the team as a whole played very well.

Blake ended up going 2-6 with 5 Runs scored, an RBI, 2 Walks, and 3 Stolen Bases. For the most part, he hit the ball solidly, but just toward fielders. The good thing is that he's hitting a bit harder so he got on base a lot via fielding errors. Harder hit balls == harder to field.....yeah...I'm going with that.

I also have a web site up and running for our team. I've got some of the box scores and stats posted. Check it out if you want to see the details. KAC Twins

This week is the opening weekend for our league. Games on Saturday and Sunday. I'm going to try to get a bunch of pictures this weekend to post.

No comments: