They played a good game but came up just short. The Highland Colts QB ran two long touchdowns and they returned an interception for a TD as well. The Falcons were doing well, but lost their main offensive weapon and key defensive player due to an injury at half-time.
The final score was 13 - 21.
Blake had a really good game. He made some great tackles and even got to play several downs at Wide Receiver.
Here are some pics of some of the tackles I managed to take. I'm still getting used to the camera so I sort of missed his biggest hit. It's the last picture and he's sort of cut off at the top.
So anyway, that's the end of our football season. Most of the team will be playing this weekend in a tournament in Maui and also in a tournament the following weekend. We couldn't play because we will be going off on vacation this week.
Guess where we are going. Yep, you guessed it.....Disneyland......again.
This time we are traveling with the Teruyas.
I'll try to post pics during the week. See you all from the Happiest Place on Earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment