Saturday, November 8, 2008

Panasonic FZ28

Got my new camera yesterday. Been trying to figure out how to use it. So far, I've been playing with all of the default settings. I think it'll take me a while to make the most out of the camera. The main reason I chose this camera was so that I could take better pictures of Blake's sporting events. I also seem to like to take scenic pictures and close up macro shots so I'm going to try to figure out how to best do those first. I'm learning about Aperture and Shutter Speed and ISO...who would have thought it would be so complicated. Anyway, here are some pics of the new camera.



Here are a couple of shots from Diamond Head lookout this morning. The two smaller pictures on the bottom are of a surfer. The one on the top is at 1X and the one on under it is at the maximum 18X zoom. Pretty good zoom...although I may need a tripod.









And finally, here is a comparison of the Macro shots. My old camera is on the top and the Panasonic is under it. It's a little dark because I was so close...but if you click on the image, you'll see that Boba needs some dusting.





So anyway, going to experiment with the new camera. Blake will be playing Sunday at Aloha Stadium and I'm hoping to get some good pics there.

1 comment:

aaron said...

cool. i look forward to looking at the pictures