Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Bask of Crocs

June 18, 2010

I've been waiting for a sale on Crocs for the longest of time now. I really like Crocs, they are more comfortable and keep your feet cleaner and more protected than slippers and quicker to put on and off than shoes. My only gripe is that they are so expensive. I just bought a new pair for $30 after I wore a hole through the soles of my first pair and I had them for at least 3 years, so I really shouldn't complain. But still...

Then I heard about a Crocs warehouse sale. I ended up buying 3 pairs of black Crocs for $5 a piece and a couple of "fancy" ones for $10. The black ones do have this ugly yellow strap that says Maui Lifeguard on them, but I'll probably remove or replace those. So now I have Crocs that will probably last me for the next 20 years. Very cool and slightly disturbing at the same time....but I'm all happy now.



No comments: