Monday, May 18, 2009

Closing the Gate

I haven't been posting for a while now. The main reason is because I've been really busy with work and baseball. The other reason is that apparently some of Blakes friends have been Googling him and this blog comes up and I guess my posts embarrass him somehow. So, to preserve his privacy and maintain his macho cred, I'm going to only allow you all to view the blog.

I'm probably not going to have time to catch up so I'll give a brief rundown on what we did over the past few months.

  • Michelle and I worked at the Iolani Family Fair again this year. We were the chair for the Produce booth again and so we worked both days from opening to closing. Really tiring but very fun. We've been doing this for several years now and have gotten to know a lot of the other people really well.
  • The baseball regular season finally ended. The Twins took the league championship. They were undefeated in the league and had only 1 loss and 1 tie during the entire season.
  • Blake was selected to the KAC Tournament Team and I'm going to be an assistant coach and Michelle is the team mom again this year. So everyday practices and 2-3 scrimmages over the weekends have started for us.
  • Blake had his school hula performance...since this is now a private blog, I'll post pictures. He finally moved up from the back row so some of them are decent.
That's all I can think of for now.

PS
I've been told that now that the blog is private, some readers may have problems with accessing it. There may be a way to get around this. Someone is looking into a solution for me. I'll post it when it's ready.

No comments: