The saying goes, Bad Luck Comes In Threes. Seems as though they are right because one more injury has plagued Blake.
He chipped...actually he broke off two of his teeth. A fourth of one of his upper front tooth and nearly the entire smaller tooth next to it, broke off. This time he was running around after school and fell and hit a curb, or something like that.
Lucky for us, we know a dentist (thx again Peter). He came in on his day off to fix Blake up. He had to do a root canal on one of them and made temporary, cosmetic repairs on the other one. We're going to see him again once the teeth settle and he can better assess any additional damage to the teeth.
He's all fine now. Just having problems (fun) with saying words that start with 'S'.
Hopefully this it the third and final mishap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yow! Pictures!!
I was going to take pics, but I think this one is best forgotten. I do have the nerve from his tooth. Maybe I'll post a pic of that.
Post a Comment