We recently played The Game of Life. I remember playing this as a kid. It was really fun...and it still is. They've changed a bunch of the rules in the newer version that we were playing. For example, in the older version, there were Lucky Day spaces where you could take some money from the bank or gamble that money on a spin to get more money. There's no gambling in the new game, probably not Politically Correct, but they do have a Stock Market, which I think is the same thing....or maybe worse.
In the older game, I think it was more of a toss up whether going to college or starting a career was a better choice. In the new game, going to college gives you a huge advantage. I also think that in the older game, you got extra money at the end for each kid you had, in the new game, they've done away with that too. Another PC change perhaps.
Tyler's car is the White one. He had 6 kids at this point in the game and had to tow along an extra car to fit them all. I think he ended up with 8 kids in all. You don't see that too much nowadays.
Anyway, playing The Game of Life was fun. We laughed and joked with each other all through out the game. We had a great time, all without a tv or gameboy or xbox....you don't see that too much either.
No comments:
Post a Comment